Lose Markers with Copy & Insert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lose Markers with Copy & Insert

I have a two record album. I have processed one of the records (both sides as one .wav file), and the other record I've processed seperately (both sides as one .wav file).

I have added Markers to both wave files; however, when I copy one file, and "Insert at the Start" of the other file, I lose my Markers on the file that I inserted.

I am trying to get all of the tracks from both records on one CD.

This was a difficult process, because the recordings are Live, with no breaks between the tracks, only commentaries.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Ringmaster; 02-12-2013, 04:50 PM. Reason: Added Paragraph

Why do you want to copy them together? You can chop them into files separately and still burn them to CD, Ringmaster.

For things like this (I do a lot of live recordings) I make a folder and call it something that relates to the performance (you could use the album name, and then chop each file into pieces and have DC8 put the songs into that folder. You could call one Disc 1 and the other Disc 2, for example.
    Dan McDonald

Comment

Hi Dan,

I had finished with the computer for today; until, the thought came to me, why don't I create a songlist. Of course I have not done this as yet. I guess I'm ready to learn something new.

I'll take a stab at it, and if I run into a problem, I will get back to you. One thing (I think) I have to do, is go back and enter track titles for each track; then, I should be able to make up a Songlist.

Phew, Never to old to learn...

Thanks for your input.

PS: Can you tell that I've gone very deeply into Diamond Cut over the last few days. Today, I think I have been on th computer almost 12 hours.

Comment

How do I delete my previous post? I didn't realize I had posted it twice.

Comment

Hi Ringmaster,

I will try to delete the extra one; we will see what happens.

Craig
          "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

I got it.

Craig
            "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
            X