Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playlist Folders ?

Group,

I have been creating many playlists in my DC Tunes Library. Very nice feature.
    But, I'm close to having the "left side" of the Tunes full of playlists !
    Is it possible to create sub-folders under Playlists to manage the many lists I have better ?

Marc
    Last edited by Marc Hildebrant; 09-17-2013, 08:56 AM.

Marc
    No, there is no facility to add subfolders to the playlist area on the left side panel. It is a good suggestion though. I have had a similar issue myself.
    There is not a limit to the number of playlists you can create, they are just files in the playlist, and the list will just keep getting longer. I realize this can be a pain if you have to scroll all the time.
    Rick

Comment

Hi,

I think that it is a good idea for a future release. I would take advantage of it myself.

Craig
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

The playlist and in general the "Tunes Library" is a really nice feature.

Another really nice additional feature would be a way to copy the list of songs in the playlist into say a "word" program. In that way, you could then print the song list onto a piece of paper and insert the paper into a CD "jewel" case.

Marc

Comment

Hi,

Rick and I will discuss this last suggestion to see what is involved to implement such an export feature.

Craig
          "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
          X