Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC8 Christmas - Chanukah Holiday Special

DC8 Christmas - Chanukah Sale

From now through Jan 1st, 2015, you can purchase the DC8 Audio Restoration Software (full version) for only $59.00. That represents a savings of $100.00 off of the normal price of $159.00. This is the best offer that we have ever provided for the DC8 family of products. If you have been thinking of upgrading to DC8, now is the time to do it.

Existing users of any version of DCxx can also take advantage of this special to upgrade to the latest version of DC8.
    Please note that this offer does qualify the purchaser for the upgrade price to the upcoming DC9; no free upgrades to DC9 when it is introduced into the market are included with this offer.

You can find Diamond Cut Productions DC8 software at www.diamondcut.com under the software section of the homepage.

Happy Holidays!

Your Friends at Diamond Cut Productions, Inc.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 01-04-2015, 03:06 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Thanks! DC7 has been working great, but as my aging XP box edges closer to the great recycling bin I picked up a copy for the long awaited (and yet not quite here) replacement. The new box should be online in January. I hope. (I'm already way behind schedule on that!)

(Oh. And I still really wish you guys would consider a Linux version. You're really the only reason I need to keep Windows. )

Comment

Hi,

Enjoy your new machine! I think that you will enjoy the performance of DC8.

Craig
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
      X