Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with the Toolbars display

Hello,

I installed DC8 on a new computer, much quicker and better performances. That's the reason why I started to use the program a lot more than before. So the problem is as following. When I switch from DC to another program (explorer, Outlook, any of them) and come back, my toolbars are not align anymore as before (I put them on two rows at the top of the window) but are under each other. And I grab them manually near each other again.
    I live with that situation since DC 4 or earlier but I never mentioned it . It's not depending on the computer because I changed three time my desktop going from single core to quad core, not depending on the version of Windows (2000, XP, 7 or 8);
    Maybe somebody has an explanation.
    Thank You for any answer.
    Julien
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 06-20-2020, 04:32 PM.

Hi,

I have not seen or heard of this. Maybe someone else has and can comment on it.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Saw this happen. Refer to "DC8+: Toolbar Positions Keep Left-Justifying" posted in the DC8 forum on 4/18/12.

Marc

Comment

Same here. I thought it was probably because I use remote desktop to my DC8 computer. I have not yet seen this happen on DC10 which is on a dedicated computer with no other programs installed.
        D
        Dub: to mix (recorded sound or videotape from different sources) into a single recording

Comment

I looked into this. It is a bug in DC8 and DC8.5. It is fixed in DCForensics10 and is also fixed in DCArt10 (yet to be introduced into the market).

Craig
          "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Thank you all for a quick answer.

Comment

Working...
            X