Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter of Thanks from a Diamond Cut Customer

Hi Rick,

I just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU". Your software recovered a sermon which I thought was beyond repair. It's a huge blessing.

It’s really great when software works as advertised. You've done an excellent job.

Thanks again.

Blessings to you all.

Pastor Greg Booysen

UTurn Church

Johannesburg

South Africa
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 06-16-2020, 06:01 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Wow ! Talk about a unique software application....

Marc

Comment

Hi,

Over the years, we have seen quite a few religious organizations using our software to restore the audio of old sermons. It is really quite commonplace.

Craig

Comment

Another recent religious recording that was praised by the bishop of Camden, NJ was "The Immaculate Conception Church Dedication of Bridgeton, NJ" (circa 1954). The reel to reel recording had roughly 150 splices and discontinuities. They were all repaired using Diamond Cut DC8 software. This really is a common application for the DC8 software product.

Craig

Comment

My educated guess is that there have been several hundred sales of Diamond Cut Audio Restoration tools to religious organizations over the last ten years (mostly Evangelical Christian, but others too).
          Last edited by Craig Maier; 08-26-2015, 09:11 PM.

Comment

I saw some old university lectures on wire recordings on ebay the other day and I was really tempted to get them, but then I thought I've already got so much audio to deal with, I needed to pass on them.
            Dan McDonald

Comment

It's very rewarding when one takes a poor quality piece of audio and turns it into something found to be useful. I am working on some old studio masters right now from a well known US rock group of the late 60s - early 70s. The tapes are in poor shape, but I am getting good restorations despite their condition. And, it is fun to do!

Craig
              Last edited by Craig Maier; 07-24-2015, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X