DC Live vs Millenium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Live vs Millenium

I downloaded the demo and am just a little confused. What is the difference between CD Live and Millenium if any. Or I guess more importantly what is the differences between the demo and Millenium before I go ahead and purchase.

One thing that would be nice is if the demo would allow you to play with more than 1 minutes worth of a file. It's hard to play with things like find and mark silent passages with such a short selection. It would be nice if the demo would allow you to play with 20 minutes or something that is closer to at least one side of an album and not be able to save than the way it is now.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 12-20-2019, 04:08 PM.

The demo and the real thing are the same but for the file size limitation. The differences between Millennium and DC6 are way too numerous to list here, however, you can find the features of both products listed on the Diamond Cut website located at:

www.diamondcut.com

One very important feature in DC6 is the EZ Clean Filter. That filter uses some adaptive routines which is more automated than the manual filters.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

I downloaded the DC 6 demo as well but at this point I just can't justify the cost. Actually I've justified it to myself just the better half has a problem with it. I noticed that you have an upgrade price so maybe that's my way around it.

Is there anyway to get access to the software faster ie entering a license code. I'm up in Canada and it could be a week or more before the package arrives. I know I could ask for priority shipping or something but for a $60 product I'm sure the cost won't make sense.

Thanks again.

Comment

There is a try and buy version of Millennium on:

www.tracertek.com

That should solve that problem for you.
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
        X