No announcement yet.

Recording in Millenium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lived in the US for 10 years and just recently moved back so I keep forgetting to add the conversion factors

I've already made the decision to go ahead and pruchase based on recommendations in some other forums I frequent. I was prepared to pay $60 for millenium so I just need to juggle some numbers to come up with $200 (actually with taxes and shipping and conversion I'm probably looking at close to $275cdn).

As for testing I was looking to be able to record at least 1 side of an LP.
    Testing things like track splitting is easier if you have multiple tracks to play with since fadein/fadeout an be quite different track to track. If I can record a side of an LP I have multiple splits to play with.
    With only 15 seconds to play with at 24/96 I need to listen to the side of an LP, find noisy areas, play with getting the right section recorded and then play with the filters. Obviously thats a pain if I want to try different types of noise that may exist on one side of an LP.
    I worked for a software company so I can understand not wanting to make the program too useful until you actually buy but I just think there has to be a better way.

One thing that I am very impressed with is the response in the forums. They didn't seem to be very active which was a concern but you guys have been very responsive when things do get posted.

Anyways sorry for the long response.
    Thanks to those that have responded to my questions.
    Hopefully I'll be a user soon.

Comment

Working...
    X