This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millenium chosen PCMag Super Utility!

Craig, congratulations on your Millenium product being chosen one of the super utilities in this years PC Magazine utility roundup! They also give a great plug for the Forensics program:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,1937220,00.asp

Brian,

In case you are wondering about the editing, I just went in here and made your posting a "Sticky". That way, it will remain at the top of this subject on the forum.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-07-2019, 03:20 PM.

Rick had heard a rumor that something had been published there. That confirms it. Thanks for the link and the kudos!
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
      Brian,

In case you are wondering about the editing, I just went in here and made your posting a "Sticky". That way, it will remain at the top of this subject on the forum.
      Never a problem - after all, it's a "publication" for my CV!
      Now maybe Curtis should send out a special edition of his newsletter?

Comment

Brian,

Publish or Perish!
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

nice and much success in your business pains! significantly, the article is in reality the sweetest on this costly topic.
          Last edited by Leavitt55; 09-22-2015, 05:48 AM.
          http://www.amazon.com/Save-Money-Low...dp/B00XRGOJQU/

Comment

Congratulations to Craig and Rick for all their work, and to their families for enduring it all! Where would we be without Diamond Cut?
            Dan McDonald

Comment

Working...
            X