Windows XP Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP Question

It had been previously posted on the board that Diamondcut Millennium is compatible with the new Windows XP OS. My question is this: is anyone currently using Windows XP with Millennium? And, if so, have you experienced any inherent problems with it?

Personally, the continual system crashes I get using a Multi-Filter setting with Windows 98 (second edition) are getting beyond the word tiresome. I was just wondering if Windows XP would help circumvent this problem.

Thanks, in advance, for your replies.

David
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 09-30-2019, 12:47 PM.

Re: Windows XP Question

Hi Dave, I can't quite make out exactly what your problem is. I gather you are using Win98SE and are having problems with the Multi Filter - is that it? Clarify it a bit more for me and I'll try to help...

Comment

Thanks for reply.

The consistent problem I'm having with Windows 98SE are the system crashes, particularly when previewing a Multi Filter (using CNF, Paragraphic EQ, and VVA).

I've heard that Windows XP has really helped in circumvent the system crash problem. Likewise, I previously read on this board that Millennium was compatible with Windows XP.

And so my question is this: is anyone using Windows XP with Millennium? And, if so, have you noticed an improvement, and/or problems?

Comment

First of all, Dave, we should try and see if we can solve your problem with Win98SE. I have used DCArt Millennium with that OS for a long time and never had any problems.
        However the short answer to your question is I don't know about XP as I now use 2000 but maybe I can help with '98. You may have a config or hardware problem.

Tony

Comment

Working...
        X