Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Hello,

I am interested in purchased your program, DC Art Millenium. I have over 300 full albums (1920,s to early 1990's) and I would like to restore them. I am interested in the Digital Spectrum Analyzer (within DC Art Millenium). If I scan a track with this will it tell me the proper settings to edit the track with (equalizer)? I am looking to enhance the music track (fidelity) through the Digital Spectrum Analyzer. I tried downloading the DC Art Millenium program but it is prompting me to buy it first, without trying it. If my question could be answered I would appreciate it. Please forgive my English language I live in Iceland.

Thank you,

Alissa
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 05-19-2019, 10:59 PM.

To do what you desire, you can put the Spectrum Analyzer in Averaging mode and then play the song. The analyzer will calculate the average power spectral density of the material for you and present a graph. You can then look at the graph and decide what frequencies you think should be enhanced or attenuated. After you do that with one of the EQ's (graphic or paragraphic) you can go back and re-run the analyzer on your work and decide if you have achieved the goal that you sought.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Thanks

Thank you for answering our question.

Comment

Working...
      X