Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

Hello,

I just restored my first 32 songs of Elvis Presley and made my first CD with the help of DC Art Millennium. The songs came out fantastic with the help of the graphic equalizer, taking the pops and clicks out, and removing the hiss. His voice sounds like it is in front of the music and it just rings out. Great software you have made, thank you.

Thank you,

Peter Costa
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 06-25-2019, 09:07 AM.

We are very glad to hear that you are enjoying the software. Thanks for the compliments!

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Welcome Peter!

I see you're relatively new here. Congratulations on your first restoration effort. I'm glad you're pleased with the result.

I've used DC Art to restore "Hound Dog", the very first Elvis single that I bought way back when it was first released. I have it on CD, but it's fun to listen to the restored version knowing its source. I also have a 45 of the original "Hound Dog" on Peacock Records done by "Big Mama" Thornton, for whom the song was written.

Your 300 records will keep you busy! Good Luck! I bought some vinlyl sleeves for my albums and have been going through the collection. I keep trying to decide what I'll restore first.

Doug

Comment

Working...
      X