Problems with v. 4.80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with v. 4.80

I recently upgraded from v.4.64 to v.4.80 by using your patch. When using the inf in sync mode and alternating between play and preview, the program would soon crash and I had to restart my computer. I had this problem occationally on earlier versions, but not as consequently as on 4.80. I am now back to 4.64, which does not appear to have this problem at all.
    My OS is Win-95.

Regards
    Terje
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 05-31-2019, 10:17 PM.

Re: Problems with v. 4.80

Does not anybody at Diamond Cut want to comment this? Is there any reason why I should have this problem on this particulsr version?

Terje

Comment

Could you please clarify what the inf is. Do you mean the Impulse Noise Filte?
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Yes, I mean the Impulse Noise Filter. Sorry for the confusion. I should perhaps add that this happened when I had selected a short portion of about 2-3 seconds of the wavefile. Then after alternating between play (destination file) and preview (source file)a few times, to test the effect of the filter settings, the program would crash. I got the message that the program had carried out an illegal operation and would be closed. When restarting the program it would not function, and I had to restart my computer.
        This happened several times, and in the end I gave up and reinstalled Millenium and upgraded up to 4.64, which does not have this problem at all.

Terje

Comment

We will try to replicate this. Will advise.
          "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
          X