DCAT-3 , Audio Test Set of 3 CD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCAT-3 , Audio Test Set of 3 CD's

Diamond Cut Productions, Inc. has just introduced a 3 CD Test CD set having 147 announced audio signals for acoustical and audio electronics testing. You can find details about this product on our homepage located at www.diamondcut.com

--------------------
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Re: DCAT-3 , Audio Test Set of 3 CD\'s

I just upgraded to DC5 - and am looking forward to using it.I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but since you folks have released a new audio set, it seems like it's basically in this thread.

I would love to take a class or at least be able to talk to somebody about some specific audio questions I have about a project I'm working on. While I've read the manual, I still find myself really not knowing what is the correct filter to apply to a certain situation, so I end up floundering around trying this and that. Any help would really be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Milt Lee
    Lee Productions\
    www.oyate.com

Comment

We do offer formal classes. Our next class is in May, but I am not sure if there is any space left. I will check and get back to you. It will be in Virginia.

Comment

Craig, I'm also new to DC5 and would benefit from a class. Do you normally post the schedule in the Discussion Areas? Could you either refer me to some info on contents, cost, length, etc. or re-post it?
        Thanks
        Brian

Comment

I think that we (Diamond Cut) must get a little more formal about the training aspects of the software. Mostly, it has been aimed at the Live/Forensics crowd (the government guys). I will look into how to communicate this better to the DC-5 group. I am not sure how to approach it at this time, but we are thinking about it

Comment

Working...
          X