Praise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise

Just another note to say how completely satisfied I am with the Millennium product. I learn more about its terrific capabilities almost every time I use it and it only gets better.

Those two guys who wrote it and made it available to the general public should get some kind of award. At the least I hope they are making enough money to reward their effort.

These forums are also incredible for the amount and quality of information available therein. Thanks so much to all the contributors who give of their expertise so freely. Wish I could contribute at that level.

Thanks to everyone.

Re: Praise

I echo these sentiments. I've been using the software for nearly three years now and have been more than satisfied with the results.

The sad thing is that I'm using less than 50-percent of the wonderful tools that are available given on this software (mostly, for a lack on not knowing how to use them). I know it's been posted before, but should any class become available on how to fully understand/use the software--particularly here in the Chicago-area where I live--I would welcome the opportunity to attend.

Aside from this, I wanted to give a heads-up to the Board: I spoke with Kyle at Tracer Technology yesterday and he said they are shipping out Version 5.0 of the Millennium Diamondcut software on September 23. The price: $99 to people who currently own the licensed software.

...Hope this information helps.

Regards,

David

Comment

Anybody know if Mellennium Version 5 is released yet? No sign on the tracertek website.

Comment

Version 5 of the software is scheduled for release in about a week. Thanks for your appreciation of our products and also your patience as we have been going through the de-bugging process. These things always seem to take longer than anticipated!
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Yes - this is great software. I've been using it for about 3 years now, and still finding out what things do and how to use them best.

Dan
          Dan McDonald

Comment

Working...
          X