Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with burning an audio CD

I continue to have these 2 issues when burning an audio CD:
    1) When I add tracks using the "Add Tracks" button, the first file always winds up at the bottom of the list. I then have to manual move the file to the top of the list. This was also an issue in DC8. Can this be fixed, or a sort feature added?
    2) In order for DC10 to recognize a blank CD in the drive, it must loaded before I start DC10. Attempts to load a CD in the drive after DC10 is running always result in an error message.

Are these bugs or is it just me?
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 05-02-2019, 08:33 AM.

Not sure if they are what would be defined as bugs. That is they way that the code was written, so it is behaving according to the design. A bug would be more like something that does not work. Once you know its structure, the CD burner is pretty easy to deal with. We can look into changing it's behavior in future releases.

Craig
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 01-04-2018, 01:32 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

I have experienced this also. Maybe it is a classic "bug" or "feature" question ?

Marc

Comment

Yeah, it all goes back to how it was originally designed (the original state diagram of the proposed system).

Craig
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
        X