Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

Since retiring, I have been busier than ever, setting up a new home, having renovation, etc., so I haven't been on here much. This spring I will be getting my audio transfer station set up in the new home.
    One interesting thing about the street in the town we have moved to: on our street we have 10 houses. Three of the houses (including ours) have cylinder players in them! I'm not sure of the odds of that happening, but I feel like we moved to the right neighborhood.

Dan
    Dan McDonald

Dan,

Is that a 2 Minute or 4 Minute neighborhood ?

Marc

Comment

Ha Ha! I have both. I think one neighbor has a 2-minute and the other has a 4/2 version. So I guess we're a 3 minute neighborhood.

Dan McDonald

Comment

To stay up to date, next, they need to buy an Edison Diamond Disc player! Make that a New Years resolution.

Craig
        Last edited by Craig Maier; 01-06-2018, 03:48 PM.
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Dan,

Where did you retire to ? Should we alert the neighbors ?

Marc

Comment

Hi Marc -
            We moved to a small town - Lewes, Delaware. So far, just a great place to live. A lot of history, and a lot of nice people, on the bay and about 5 miles from the ocean. I think the neighbors have been alerted!
            Dan McDonald

Comment

Dan, as you know, we often vacation in Cape May which is just a ferry ride away from Lewes. Maybe we should get together sometime. We usually go in the May/June timeframe and then again in August.

Craig

Comment

That would be great, Craig. Some nice restaurants here, and I've never been to Cape May, so either would work out great.

Dan
                Dan McDonald

Comment

Both towns have some fine restaurants, so it would work out fine either way.

Craig

Comment

Working...
                  X