Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Fade Out Window

Group,

Under the edit tab are fade in and fade out effects. The fade out software window has a "bug" where text changes in the window even though its a fade down. The snippet in this note shows a fade down using a preset with wrong text shown. Note: The fade down does work and the window showed a Fade Out before the preset was selected.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	1 Size:	38.2 KB ID:	54069

Marc
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 07-29-2019, 09:13 PM.

It looks like a bug in the preset, but I think that a temporary work around would be to bring up the Fade-Down preset and then check the Fade Out "Type". Then, re-save that and I think it will then work properly. I have not tried it yet, but - - -

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

I just tried the workaround, and it worked for me. Give it a try. Meanwhile, it will go on the bug fix-it list.

Craig

Comment

Here is a repaired "Fade Down 20 dB) preset. Just replace the original one in the Fade presets folder with this one. This applies to DCArt10.08 and lower within the DCArt10.xx family.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Craig Maier; 07-29-2019, 09:15 PM.

Comment

This will be fixed in version DCArt10.5.

Craig

Comment

Working...
          X