Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCArt10.5 is here along with a Christmas Holiday Special

Christmas Holiday Specials from Cyber Monday til Jan 1st 2019

Diamond Cut Productions Christmas Holiday Specials!

Diamond Cut Productions would like to extend our best wishes for your Christmas - Holiday season. To help with the spirit of this time of the year, we are offering you with steep discounts on our brand new DCArt10.5 software product. There are 3 special holiday offerings (including bundles with the Music Restoration Handbook) at substantial savings during the holiday season commencing on Cyber Monday (Nov 26th) through Jan 2nd, 2019.

DCArt10.5 Full Version Introductory and Christmas Special:

Normal Price is $99.00, Special price is $74.00 (Your savings are $25.00)

DCArt10.5 Upgrade Version:

Normal Price is $69.00, Special price is $49.00 (Your savings are $20.00)

DCArt10.5 bundled with the Music Restoration Handbook:

Save an additional $5.00 on the Music Restoration Handbook when ordering it with DCArt10.5 (Full version or Upgrade)

These special offers can be found at this link:

https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/produ...gory/software/

And, there is a free-bee too - - -

An Olde Phonograph Christmas is a free Download. This was transferred and restored using strictly analog techniques by Merrit Malvern, circa 1975. (note - it was not restored using any digital techniques as found in Diamond Cut Software thus maintaining that "aged patina" effect.)

It is a one hour collection of Christmas Music from the very early days of recorded music. The free download link is here:

https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/product/2088/

You will have to make a $0.00 purchase to get the free download.

Note: If you have purchased a new DCArt10 or DCArt10 upgrade in the past 60 days, please contact us for a free upgrade to DCArt 10.5

Merry Christmas & Happy Chanukah -

Your friends at Diamond Cut Productions, Inc.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 11-26-2018, 12:49 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

I have DCArt 10 (updated to 10.08). Do I have to purchase a new copy to get 10.5? I can't find any place to download that update, though the "check for updates" references 10.5 as current.

Incidentally, the "check for updates" menu item shows my current version as 10.8; "about" shows it as 10.08. Might be something odd happening behind the scenes.

Do you have a changelog someplace showing what's new between 10.0x and 10.5?

Comment

Hi Mike,

The 10.8 thing is a typo error (it should have been 10.08). You can get a free upgrade to 10.5 if you had purchased 10.0x within 60 days of the Christmas special offer. Otherwise, you can upgrade from 10.0x to 10.5 for $49.00 up through Jan 2, 2019.

Comment

Hello Craig,
        I just ordered the DC10 upgrade, downloaded it from the download page and installed it. When I run program it asks for my email and serial.
        I can't remember if an email is sent with the serial number so I can register my copy. I currently have DC 8.5 on computer.

Comment

Hi,

What is your order number so that I can check on it.

Thanks,

Craig

Comment

Working...
          X