Preamp/Software Bundle for only $119.00 - limited time offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preamp/Software Bundle for only $119.00 - limited time offer

Check out this special: https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/produ...undle-special/

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

The demand has been high on this offer to the extent that we have run out of stock on the preamp. We are doing another run right now, so back-orders will be honored.

Craig

Comment

This special preamp/software bundle will end on June 1st. Don't miss out on it. It's hard to beat the price if you need the software and the flat preamplifier.

Craig

Comment

Flat Pre-amps are back in stock and back-orders will be shipping tomorrow and the next day (7-2 and 7-3).

Thanks for your patience,

Craig

Comment

All back-ordered flat phono preamps subsequent to the special software-preamp bundle offer have been shipped as of 7-3-19. Furthermore, they are now shipping directly from stock as future orders come in.

Thanks for your patience and overwhelming response to this special offer,

Craig

Comment

Working...
          X