Diamond Cut 10.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Cut 10.6

I just noticed that if you go to the Diamond Cut web site and click on the new 10.6 upgrade link, the heading says 10.6, but the text refers to 10.5.

"DCart10.51 is the next step in audio processing evolution. With DCart10.5, we have added to, and enhanced the existing tools you know and love and we have made the much easier to find and use. Plus we have significantly lowered the price for both the new and upgrade versions!"

That could be a little confusing.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 12-11-2019, 01:42 PM.
    John

I see and I agree. We will take a look at that. Just for ease and until we fix it, the link to the DCArt10.6 software program is:

https://www.diamondcut.com/Downloads/DC106Setup.msi

Please un-install DCArt10.5 before installing DCArt10.6. Your registration code will stick

Thanks,

Craig
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 12-11-2019, 02:33 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

I actually forgot to un-install DC10.5 first, but everything seemed to work well upgrading to 10.6 right over 10.5 (this was on my Win7 machine, soon to be defunct on January 14, 2020).
      John

Comment

The item you identified at the beginning of your thread should now be fixed.

Thanks for the 'heads-up'.

Craig
        Last edited by Craig Maier; 12-15-2019, 02:58 PM.
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
        X