Forum failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum failure

I tried to post a reply to a thread. I got an error message, and my text disappeared. Tried again, same result.

Ok - we will look into it.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Testing 1,2,3 - - - N

Comment

Something unusual is going on here in the sense that an error message shows right after posting something. Yet, the message still shows up when one re-enters into this forum. We do not yet know the source of the problem. It looks like something in the forum software may be corrupted - - - still working on it.

Comment

Test Post from Rick
          Rick

Comment

Rick,

I can see your test post dated today (11-3) at 05:15 PM.

Craig

Comment

Testing Seven, Eight, Nine, ..... N

Comment

I re-booted my computer and the forum now works for me. Give that a try and see what happens.

Craig

Comment

Testing one, two three four five six seven.

Craig

Comment

Every good boy deserves favor

Comment

Forum is not yet fixed; we do not know what the issue is. We may have to install a new version of the program.

Craig

Comment

The Forum seems to be fixed now (as of 11-5-25). Thanks for your patience.

Craig

ps - we are not sure what the root cause of the problem was; after Rick upgraded the program, it seemed to behave.

Comment

Thanks for the effort to dig in and fix this. I have since seen my original reply to the other topic.

Comment

Working...
                          X