This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCArt11.xx is now available at a remarkably low price

Diamond Cut Productions New Release with a special offer!

Diamond Cut Productions is announcing a new release of DCart and DC Forensics version 11 and a special pricing offer for new or existing customers.

So what’s new:

Both DCart11 and DCForensics11
    • Full support for ASIO* Audio Drivers
    • New Audio Control Center in DCTunes
    • New stereo simulator presets for the multifilter
    • New monaural demo recording

Forensics only:
    • Audio Search feature: Find any sound matching your sample sound within your recordings. This is a essential tool for Forensic users to search for sounds or speech that may be present in tampered audio.

*Why use ASIO?: With ASIO audio drivers, you get what you ask for. With Microsoft’s WDM or MME drivers it is very difficult to know exactly what bit depth and sample rate your sound card hardware is set to. ASIO drivers get set to just what you ask for in your audio settings.

As a reminder all of our software products come with comprehensive technical support, including live phone support, a Knowledge Base, our User Forum and email support.

..and now for the best part:

DCart: $39.00 – one price for new installation or upgrades.

DCForensics: $299.00 – one price for new installations or upgrades.
    • Customers with active support contracts are eligible for a free update to DCForensics11

This is a major release and is not a free upgrade for existing users. You can continue to use your existing copy of DCart 10 or DC Forensics10.

Your friends at Diamond Cut Productions, Inc.

To read the newsletter online you can visit this link: Diamond Cut Special Announcement
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 11-27-2023, 05:40 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Just ordered the upgrade and downloaded the new version. How long should I expect to wait before I receive my new serial number to register/activate version 11?
    John

Comment

Hi - it is processed manually, so up to 24 hours from time of order. However, the demo version runs unencumbered for 15 days.

Comment

Craig - I just received the serial number and am now waiting for the second (registration) code. Looking forward to using this new version. I've got about 2000 or so records and tapes (my dad's collection) to process. I've gotten everything recorded to disk and am now working on the cleanup and tracks splitting.
        John

Comment

Hi,

I just looked at the system and it looks like your version11 has registered.

Craig

Comment

Yep, good to go!
            John

Comment

Great - - - Enjoy it.

Craig

Comment

Working...
              X