Saving multi Filter, individual filter locations on monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving multi Filter, individual filter locations on monitor

Hello, when I use one of my multi filters, the first thing I do is double click on each individual filter and arrange it in a certain way on my second monitor. Is there any way to save the layout of the filters so that each time I bring up the multi filter and double click each one, it will go to the location I had it at on my second monitor, the last time I used it? Currently they just all appear on top of each other so they all have to be moved each time. I have tried re-saving the multi filter when the filters are in the layout I want, and tried saving each individual filter and then the multi filter, but no luck.
    Thank you.

Hi,

No - such a feature attributing uniqueness between screens for the multifilter does not exist right now. Perhaps in the future we can look into it. I do believe that you can save a multifilter on the main screen of your system and give it a preset name, you will be able to drag that preset lineup over to your other monitor and items and parameters will remain the same as the preset.

Craig
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 01-22-2024, 02:39 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
    X