DC Tune Library won't close - crashes DC 10.80 in Windows 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Tune Library won't close - crashes DC 10.80 in Windows 11

I never used DC Tune Library before, but I accidentally added a few files to it, and now, it won't go away. Every time I launch DC10.80, it defaults to Tune Library, even though "On startup, open DC Tune Library" is unchecked in Preferences. Every time I click out of Tune Library by clicking the X on the tab or clicking the icon, the app crashes. I deleted the files I accidentally added, but then it kept asking whether to search for files. I tried entering NO and it crashed multiple times. I tried adding some files back to silence it, but it still crashes the app when I click out of Tune Library. I've rebooted Win 11 but the issue persists, just annoying. Any suggestions? Thanks.

We have never heard of this before. Please call our support number at support@diamondcut.com. We will try to re-produce your system here.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Craig, I figured it out. Apparently it was triggered when I ripped some CD tracks and Rip Options>Create playlist after ripping was accidentally checked. Today I ripped another CD with that option unchecked, closed the app when it was done, reopened it, and all is OK now, Tune Library doesn't automatically pop up every time I open the app. Thanks anyway!

Comment

Good to hear. If you ever run into issues, call us on the support line and we shall do our best to straighten it out for you.

Craig
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
        X