"New" popup box opens when I close out of DCart11 every time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New" popup box opens when I close out of DCart11 every time

After every time I close out of DCart11, the app closes and then opens again with a popup titled "New" that has options to open several types of files. I click on the Cancel button and then I get an error message that says "ERROR: Cannot open the file. The file may be in use in another program, or is corrupted." I hit OK and then close the app again.

How can I stop this from happening?

Sue,

I have seen the new version crash and give a similar message. This seems to happen once when I first start the program after a small number of operations.
    After the message, the program will terminate by itself. Then, when I restart the program, the error does not happen.

It seems that a crash with error messages needs to happen, and then the next time there are no problems.

Strange.

Marc

Comment

We will have to look into it.

Craig
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

I've been getting the same error intermittently, and after a few operations using DC11. I shut it down, reopen the software and carry on.

Comment

We have not been able to figure out the cure for this, although we can produce the effect.
          "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
          X