DCart for XPSound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCart for XPSound

I just bought an XP201 that came with DCart32.
    The installation file is named DCart32Ver402 xpsound.exe
    When I try to run it nothing seems to happen,

I have XP Pro.

Does anyone use this version? Or have a suggestion to make the install work?

Note that after running this file...it shows up in Task Manager/Process..but not in applications. And... I do not see any new files/folders/shortcuts so I am not sure what is going on.

thanks
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-08-2019, 03:55 PM.

I am not sure what an XP201 is, but I would guess that it is a soundcard; is that correct? At any rate, DCArt 32 was created long before XP was developed. I have no idea if DCArt 32 works on XP. Hopefully, someone else here may have tried it.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Thanks for the info....I'll hope someone else has some XP experience.
      FYI - see http://www.xpsound.com/products.htm for what an XP291 is

Thanks

Comment

It looks like the XP201 is a pre-amplifier and not a soundcard. Sorry for the confusion. And, I am still not sure if DC Art 32 works on windows XP, never having tried it on that platform.
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

*** WARNING -- Newbie Alert!!! ***

I know just enough to be really, really dangerous, but I also got DCart32 Ver 4.02 with an XP201 pre-amp. I am running DCart32 on Windows XP with no difficulties that I can attribute to the computer/operating system. The more I use it, the better it seems to work.

I'll be posting some very elementary questions soon, but it's nice to start off on a positive note!

Comment

Working...
          X