Upgrade from DCart32 to DC-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade from DCart32 to DC-6

I just got DC-6 and I HAVE read the first section in the manual, specifically with regard to installing the software. (I LIKE manuals! I do actually read them.)

What I was looking for was information on upgrading from DCart32 to DC-6. The manual doesn't mention it, and DCart32 doesn't seem to have an uninstall facility. Should I manually delete the program, associated files, etc.? Are there any hidden pitfalls I should be aware of?

Thanks
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 03-31-2019, 12:48 PM.

It is not necessary to uninstall DCArt32 in order to install DC6. The do not clash with each other. So, deleting DCArt 32 is your option.

DC6 is the superset program meaning that it has many more features and higher performance algorithms compared to DCArt32. However, presets that you invented on your own with DCArt 32 are not importable electronically into DC6. We added the presets sharing function after DCArt 32. So, you may want to keep DCArt 32 around until you manually transfer all of your favorite home brew presets over to DC6. This can be accomplished parametrically, but must be done manually.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 03-24-2006, 10:50 AM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
    X