Missing Source and Destination Waveforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Source and Destination Waveforms

I have just installed a copy of DCART32 V 3.11 in my Pentium II 333Mhz PC. I am trying to record a 45RPM 7-incher vinyl. I notice that after recording, I could only see the waveform of the first 20-seconds of the music. I have already un-installed the demo version of DCART32 and re-booted my PC before installing the full version of DCART32. I have repeatedly un-installed and installed the full-version of DCart32 but is unsuccessful in obtaining a full waveform display of the music I am recording.

I am using a Technics SL-1900 turntable gong through a Radio Shack Audio Mixer which in turn goes into the built-in sound card (Crystal Audio) of my Dell OptiPlex GX1. I am using a pair of Bose Roommates as monitor speakers. These are hooked-up at the line out of my PC.

Need your feedback on this!

Re: Missing Source and Destination Waveforms

I have solved my problem. I just realized that I recorded a 40MB file. So, I went into 'Edit' 'Preferences' and adjusted the 'Display Length Limit' to 45MB.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pang27265:
    I have just installed a copy of DCART32 V 3.11 in my Pentium II 333Mhz PC. I am trying to record a 45RPM 7-incher vinyl. I notice that after recording, I could only see the waveform of the first 20-seconds of the music. I have already un-installed the demo version of DCART32 and re-booted my PC before installing the full version of DCART32. I have repeatedly un-installed and installed the full-version of DCart32 but is unsuccessful in obtaining a full waveform display of the music I am recording.

I am using a Technics SL-1900 turntable gong through a Radio Shack Audio Mixer which in turn goes into the built-in sound card (Crystal Audio) of my Dell OptiPlex GX1. I am using a pair of Bose Roommates as monitor speakers. These are hooked-up at the line out of my PC.

Need your feedback on this!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Re: Missing Source and Destination Waveforms

You need to go the the preferences menu and set the Display Lenght Limit to the desired value. It is presently set to a value too short for your application.
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
      X