Splitting & Re-combining stereo file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitting & Re-combining stereo file

Is there a way to apply certain processes to only ONE channel of a stereo file? One of my channels in all of my recordings is slightly weaker than the other. I want to apply Gain Change to the weak channel to bring it up to the same level as the other.

Re: Splitting & Re-combining stereo file

There is no need to split and re-combine the files in order to accomplish what you wish to do. Simply open the file in the source window. Next, open the file conversions filter. Next, set it for a stereo to stereo transfer. Preview the file and adjust the two volume controls until you are satisfied with the results. Then, run the filter, and the result will be found in the destination window.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Re: Splitting & Re-combining stereo file

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig Maier:
      There is no need to split and re-combine the files in order to accomplish what you wish to do. Simply open the file in the source window. Next, open the file conversions filter. Next, set it for a stereo to stereo transfer. Preview the file and adjust the two volume controls until you are satisfied with the results. Then, run the filter, and the result will be found in the destination window. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, it worked. However, for my future reference, How DOES one split/re-combine channels?

Comment

Working...
      X