Missing Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Option

Hi everyone. I'd like to know if anyone else has run into this. In my DCArt32 program there are references to an option called splitting and recombine in order to work with one channel at a time. This is even shown in tips and is supposed to be listed in the How Do I? category. However, I have NO option for this feature. I cannot find it anywhere within the program. My question is, how can I add this option to my program? Is there a patch? Thanks.

Re: Missing Option

My recollection is that there is a procedure to split and re-combine in DC Art 32 which is outlined in the users guide. (not 100 percent sure, but my recollection.) There is no single button or control to achieve that function.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Thanks for your reply Craig. It does not seem to be posted anywhere. The interesting thing is that when the tips window comes up, it is Tip#1. It clearly states that I am supposed to find the procedure in the How Do I? category. However it is not there, nor is it listed in the manual. I'm a little upset with Diamond Cut Audio as they have not replied to several emails I have sent on the subject except once when they told me to look in the How Do I? section.

Comment

I double checked the users guide for DC Art 32 and Millennium. It turns out that DC Art 32 does not support file splitting. The first version of the software that does is the DC Millennium Version. So, I guess we made an error in the tips file. Very sorry about that.
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
        X