This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Flat Phono Preamplifier Introduced

We are proud to introduce a new flat response phono preamplifier, designed to work flawlessly with the Diamond Cut Software Virtual Phono Preamplifier. It can be found at this link:

https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/produ...gory/hardware/
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 02-28-2019, 11:00 AM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Craig,

Does the dcp-47k-f allow for line level input like the older Tech+Link TPA-3? Nice to see the made in USA logo and wider freq response.

Thanks,
    Dick

Comment

Hi,

The DCP-47K-F is Magnetic Phono level input only. It does have a wider frequency response because capturing noise accurately is quite useful when the software is discriminating between music and noise impulses. Often, the noise impulses extend into the ultrasonic range and the EZ Impulse filter uses energy in that range to help with its performance.

And, it was important to us that the preamp be designed and manufactured here in the USA.

Craig
      Last edited by Craig Maier; 03-04-2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Flat Response Magnetic Phono Cartridge Preamplifier
        Diamond Cut Productions, Inc. Model DCP-47K-F[LIST][*]High EQ Curve Accuracy compared to Analog Systems[*]Compatible with Diamond Cut Productions Software[*]Wide Array of EQ Curves Available via the DCArt10.5 (& higher) Software[*]Lower Intermodulation Distortion than conventional RIAA preamps[*][B]No

Comment

The question has arisen about the DCP-47K-F output DC Offset Voltage. Here is the spec:

DC Output Offset Voltage (w/ Stanton 500 input &10 KOhms Output load): 500 uVolts

Craig

Comment

Overseas power supply specifications (shipped with orders outside of the US):

Switching Power Supply for DCP-47K-F Pre-amplifier
            Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.2 Amps
            Output: 15 VDC @500 mA

Craig

Comment

We recommend that our flat pre-amp customers download and read this (free) .pdf which describes the details about how to use it in conjunction with the Diamond Cut Productions Virtual Phono Preamplifier:

https://www.diamondcut.com/AppNotes/...structions.pdf

Comment

Working...
              X