vst plugins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vst plugins

can vst3 plugins be used on dc10.7 restoration tools software? if so can you point me in the direction as to how to install them
    thanks
    nick

Hi,

Yes they can. For installation instructions, goto the help menu and then search for help on VST Plug-in. The process is explained there.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Hi Craig
      my plugins are 64 bit and i am getting an error message saying that dc10 only supports 32 bit plugins.
      Is 64 bit plugin support in the mix for future versions of dc software or can a patch be made to support 64bit plugins?
      I have ableton 10 lite as a host for the plugins but i am used to and like working in the dc10 environment. it would be good not to have to chop and change between programs when working on single files and then making albums out of them.
      By the way, while searching for a stereo widening tool i found a plugin bundle called Abbey Road collection at waves.com. The plugins have the ability to add things such as clicks,pops,wow and flutter, as well as tape hiss to an audio file. I was quite amused considering how many hours i have spent removing such noise from my own restorations. It goes to prove that one mans waste is another mans treasure.

nick

Comment

Hi,

No plans for 32 bit plugins for the software. We focus our attention on providing most of the tools that you need in the basic setup. Next week, you will be able to get a new make waves generator that creates something like 7 or 8 different types of noise in the host DCArt10.75 version. And of course, it already is capable of making clicks and pops - - - look in the user's guide. Further, there is very little call for VSTs. The market just is not there.
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
        X