This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contestant Submission Area

July 16th is the Audio Restoration Contest deadline!! We hope that everyone has completed their restorations by now. So, here is the venue on which to post your results using the attachment feature of the board. We recommend that you include the title of the piece along with some distinguishing feature (like your initials or something) to allow others to easily identify your presets. Please do not upload wavefiles since we do not believe that this server will be able to handle the volume. If you have manual instructions, please include these with your submission so that others can reproduce your work.

Here is an example of how you might want to consider labeling your multifilter files:

RobForest initials
    TigHunt initials
    JimReeves initials
    Monastry initials
    SingSong initials

Good Luck!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Re: Contestant Submission Area

I have four milti filter presets. They are included in the attached file. They are called
    TH-multi-2 = for Tiger hunt
    robertfrost = for robert frost
    singasong = for Sing A song
    4-walls = Four walls
    Each filter represents my best effort at restoring these files. In the CNF I sampled the noise and saved it as a preset. I hope these setting come through in the various multi filters

Comment

Well I have been asked to submit the filters with my initials perpended to them. So here are the same filters renamed with my initials perpended to them. Same scenario as previous post. I hope someone else submits something. I would REALLY HATE TO WIN THIS THING! LOL

Comment

Winner by Default, well you certainly would be ROTFL!
        At work I may look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm actually quite busy

Comment

By the way, the tiger hunt thing would be better if I were able to figure out how to manually interpolate the spikes in a multi-filter!

Comment

Say What?

The previous post may not be spam, but it definitely doesn't belong in in this forum. imho, lol
            "I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." Klaatu, The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)

Comment

I am unable to delete it; I will ask Rick to give it a try as he has admin access to all of the software features.

Comment

Hey Craig,

When is the deadline? Is there a consolation prize for amateurs like myself?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Mrs Doyle,

The contest ended a few years ago. I guess that I should have put a year on the entry. After the contest was completed, we left the subject here as a general interest item.

Maybe we will run another contest in the future, and then I am sure that you can compete!

Craig

Comment

wow its very interesting

Wow thats seems really interesting. Thanks for sharing ...

Comment

wow its very interesting

Comment

wow its very interesting

Comment

Working...
                        X