Additional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional

Hey all! In my search through the web I have run across some other "78" speeds I'd like to pass along - Included is 71.29 RPM & 76.59 RPM which are considered common speeds (along with those included in DC-5). The other enclosed speeds are 60, 70, 90, 100 & 130 RPM which were just suggested speeds. (Early Pathe records were all done at 100 RPM)
    When you install these, my presets have a dash line while the factory presets use the word "to" after the 45. (keep or discard as you wish) Another note: Being as the pitch change only goes to 100%, the 100 RPM & the 130 RPM need to be done in two steps that I have marked.
    My reference for these additional speeds were from The Video Interchange. The article is titled "Vintage 78's - Getting In the Groove"
    This is my first attempt at sharing presets so I hope I did it right. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

04/19/2009 - Please note I have replaced the damaged posted zip file with a copy of the original zip. Let me know if the replacement works. Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 07-31-2019, 01:19 PM.

Hi

I try to download the presets, when i unzip it tell me the file is currupted, any idea?

Daniel

Comment

When I try to open it directly with "open Archive" in the Preset Manager of DCLive 7.5 nothing happens. I checked the download with WinZip and it also says the folder is "invalid". May have become corrupted?
      Last edited by Brian; 04-02-2009, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Hmmm - - - will look into it. Wonder what happened to it - - - it is April 2!

Craig
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

The zip file doesn't tell it what filter the preset goes with. I think that's the problem. Usually, inside the zip file, there's a little folder that says what the preset is for, but this one just has the preset.
          Dan McDonald

Comment

Answer from DJ

Hi folks,

I received an email today from DJ about this. He is trying to gain access to these files so that he can re-post them, but he said that they are on a computer that is in bad shape (only runs for short bursts of time). So, lets hope that he is successful in resurecting the dead preset file!

Craig

Comment

Hey everyone,

I have replaced the damaged "Additional 78's" zip file in my original Presets post. I couldn't find it on my last computer, but ended up finding a copy on my oldest computer. (Built 1998 - I'm surprised it still worked!) Please let me know if the zip file still works. Thanks!

Comment

I was able to open and import them without any problem. Thanks.
                Brian

Comment

Thanks DJ - - - we appreciate your effort!

Craig

Comment

Working...
                  X