Audiophile Grade Vacuum Tube Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audiophile Grade Vacuum Tube Amplifier

Here is a preset based on a typical tube lineup used in high-end audio equipment from the early 1960's era. It uses all 12AX7 triodes in the various preamp stages. It uses a 12AU7 phase inverter and two 6L6GC Beam Power Pentodes as the push-pull output stage.

This multifilter preset is more subtle compared to the other Vacuum Tube Amplifier Preset that I posted. It only produces a total of 1.87 % THD which was typical of the performance of vacuum tube audio equipment of that era.

Note: This is not compatible with the DC5 version of the Diamond Cut software.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 07-31-2019, 05:58 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

I have re-uploaded this preset since there have been problems. Hopefully, this will fix the problem.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

It seems that the board upgrade has fixed the preset download problem, at least for me. I can now download any of these recent presets without any problem, whereas before the upgrade on this same computer, I was having problems.
      Rick

Comment

The download problem is also fixed for me. I just downloaded the "audiophile.zip" and it came across fine with no problems like we were having. IE 6 now works great for this download.

Thanks for the fix.

Comment

Working...
        X