Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright Tubes w/Bass

Hi,
    I am able to run the filter but unable to preview it. When the preview button is pressed, either DC6 will crash to the desktop or lock up Windows entirely. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 08-02-2019, 11:50 AM.
    "You earthlings are all fools, fools, fools, do you hear me ..." Plan 9 From Outer Space

I found a preset called "Bright Tubes and Round Bass" in the Multifilter. I guess that is the one that you have been testing? Anyway, I can not duplicate it here. Maybe you could provide some more details about your system and setup. Also, are any other presets causing the same problem? Did I correctly identify the preset that you are using?
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Hi Craig,

Yes, that's the bad boy. This is the first time I've tried to use this one-am a DC6 user for a year. Randomly tried several others & it seems to be the only one not working. Will give them all a whirl later today.
      I have an Alienware desktop w/Intel 3.2 cpu, 1 gig of RAM, Windows XP Pro, Xitel USB external sound card between an Onkyo preamp/amp & the PC for recording only, playback via internal Audigy 2ZS.
      "You earthlings are all fools, fools, fools, do you hear me ..." Plan 9 From Outer Space

Comment

Working...
      X