Improved Precision RIAA and Reverse RIAA Curves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improved Precision RIAA and Reverse RIAA Curves

Recently, we developed a precision, closed-form mathematical RIAA generator for in-house use. I took this generator and created more precise RIAA and Reverse RIAA curves for use as presets in the Diamond Cut Paragraphic Equalizer. Give them a try.

ps - Note that DC7 has implemented the various phono EQ Curves using closed form math in its Virtual Phono Preamp (VPA); they are virtually as perfect as they could possibly be compared to any other implementation technique, either analog or digital. If you have DC7 or over, there is no benefit to download this preset because the one that you have in the VPA is more accurate than this one.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 06-01-2009, 04:40 AM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

If you are interested in the ultimate in precision RIAA and reverse RIAA to some of the common 78 Turnovers and also to the Columbia Curve, you should consider purchasing DC7 which has a Virtual Phono Preamplifier that realizes all of the curves using closed form math. These curves in the DC7 Virtual Phono Preamp (VPA) are basically perfect realizations.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
    X