This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Preset Exchange Forum

We've created this forum for Diamond Cut Productions software users to post and exchange presets. Please post only your newly created presets and not our factory default presets.

Use the Preset Manager to export (or import other) your presets (to or from) to an archive, which is a .zip file. Then add that file to a post that explains what the presets do.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-05-2024, 06:48 PM.

The Presets exchange feature will not function with DCArt 32, Millennium or Mentor products. It is designed for the DC5, DC6, Live5 and Live6 / Forensics versions of the Diamond Cut Audio Restoration software. This venue is also intended for use by those that have one of the DC7 or DC8 family of products (including Diamond Cut Forensics8) up through the DC11 family,so long as everyone is aware that some presets created by DC8 will not be downward compatible with earlier versions. It can also be used with the DCArt10.7x and DCForensics10.7x family of products with the caveat that downwards compatibility with earlier products is not guaranteed.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 02-26-2024, 08:11 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Preset compatibility

How can one know for which DC version a preset works?
      Are all presets upwards compatible, i.e. does a DCx preset work in all newer DC and Live versions?

Jos
      Jos Van Dyck

Comment

Hi,

It is hard to know which presets are downwardly compatible with the various versions of the Diamond Cut Software except perhaps by looking at the preset posting date compared to the approximate introduction date of your particular version of the Diamond Cut software. I guess that the easiest thing to do is to download the preset of interest and see if it works in your older version.

On the other hand, all of these presets are upwardly compatible with the most recent version(s).

Craig
        Last edited by Craig Maier; 12-06-2011, 11:05 PM.

Comment

The presets exchange forum can also be used by DCArt10.0x, DCArt10.5, DCArt10.6, DCForensics10.0x, DCForensics10.5, and DCForensics10.6 users.

Craig

Comment

This presets exchange forum can also be used by DCArt10.7x and DCForensics10.7x users.

Craig

Comment

Working...
            X