297 Test Signals On 3 CDs!
Ever wonder what your car stereo’s frequency response is? Howabout your home stereo or that expensive 5 channel speaker system you listen to every day?
Using this test CD set and a simple audio level meter you can now see what you have been hearing, or NOT hearing.
All DCAT-3 signals are announced on a separate track allowing any signal to be repeated using the loop-play feature on your CD player. DCAT-3?s signals are all tightly calibrated in frequency, amplitude and spectral distribution since they are all mathematically synthesized without the use of A/D converters Sine waves are very low in harmonic distortion content while square waves exhibit excellent rise times while triangle waves display exceptional linearity. Also, none of the signals contain any annoying transients since each signal is smoothly faded-in and faded-out.
DCAT-3 offers the user a great value at a very reasonable price.
DCAT-3 contains the following signal types:
- Discrete Sine, Square, Triangle Waveforms
- Swept Sine, Square and Triangle Waveforms
- Random Noise signals including White, Pink, Brown, Subsonic and Seismic
- Weighted Narrowband Random noise in 1/3rd Octave increments (31 signals)
- Phase inverted and Quadrature signals
- Left & Right Channel Only signals
- Dual Tone signal for Intermodulation Testing.
- Calibrated silence (DAC counts = 0)
There are no reviews yet.