Diamond Cut Audio Restoration Tools 10.75
- Update 10.75
- New noise colors added to the Make Wave Generator
- New live continuous preview mode to the Make Wave Generator
- New Air Check demo recording from 1933
- Sharp Cutoff mode added to Subharmonic and Overtone synthesizers.
- New presets and bug fixes
- Update 10.7
- New 3 Step Easy Restoration Wizard in the Task Panes. Get professional results quickly
- Updated the CDDB database links to a new site.
- New CNF and Multifilter Presets
- Update 10.62
- New Stout mode added to the Dynamic Bass processor for punchier low bass
- Extract Audio from Video converter enhanced to handle many newer video formats.
- Many updated presets
- New Getting Started Guide: Download it from the Knowledge Base
- Update version 10.6
- New Dynamic Bass Processor (See AN22 for details)
- Dozens of new Presets to support for our Flat Preamp
- Improved default presets
- Added presets to the Change Speed system
- New presets in the Virtual Phono Preamp and the Multifilter specifically to support flat preamp transfers
- All CNF presets have been re-done with re-sampled noise fingerprints; these all produce improved results
- All CNF presets now have a normal version and a Lite version for improved versatility
- New Live Log Output feature to log your processed live recording.
- New Task Pane to start flat phono preamp recording
- Bug Fixes
- Make MP3’s of your favorite music
- Clean up your old records and tapes
- Create CD’s of your favorite music
- Clean up recorded conversations, speeches, concerts, etc.
- File Transcription / Time Expansion / Speed and/or Pitch Change
- Organize and play all of your music
- Add effects and enhancements to your music on the fly
- Audio & Acoustical Measurements
- Audio File Format Conversions
- Statistical Measurement Tools
- 1 Year of free support
- And much more . . .
DCart10.7 is the next step in audio processing evolution. With DCart10.7, we have added to, and enhanced the existing tools you know and love and we have made the much easier to find and use.
A new Graphical User Interface provides a very intuitive way to interact with the power of the classic Diamond Cut tools. A new set of task panes steers the user to the correct solution based on their audio goal. With 10.5 we have introduced
“Green Zones” on our filters to help you quickly dial in your sliders settings. Additionally, it incorporates many new descriptive presets for the various filters. Tasks that may have been difficult to accomplish in the past are now easily approachable with new features.
New DCart 10.7 Features
|Ease of Use
Additions and Improvements to existing features
One Year of Fee Support
Requires Microsoft Windows 7 or later
DCart10.7 is a free upgrade for owners of DCart10.50 or later.