DC6 Wows in Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info Craig.

Luckily the tracks I was dealing with only had a few objectionable lyrics in them and the cut method worked pretty good on those... But for the times when the rapper goes on a cursing 'spree' the bleep would probably work better. It's nice to know that you can change the tone to fit your mood.

I have a couple of Rap records that are a virtual expletive delight.

You are a (bleeping)(bleep)(bleep)(bleep) ... I'm going to (bleep)(bleep)(bleep) ....

Well... you get the idea...

GB

Comment

Sounds like a real intelligent and clever librettist wrote that one! It puts Oscar Hammerstein II to shame.
      Last edited by Craig Maier; 10-05-2006, 01:26 PM.
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Yeah...

I hope none of the deceased musical masters have any way of hearing any of this stuff.

I know they would not be pleased!!!!

GB

Comment

I just logged in to read some of the posts I missed and this one is too funny!!!

Hey Craig...
          Do you have any chains you can throw around your neck while you're singing...uh, rapping your song...er tune..er...music?

Have you thought about your new stage name? How 'bout "Rap Master Maier"?

There is a genre of rap that includes bits of jazz called "Acid Jazz" (go figure) that's pretty cool. I have one by a band called Us 3 that I dig when I'm in that kind of mood.

Drew

Comment

Originally posted by Drew
            There is a genre of rap that includes bits of jazz called "Acid Jazz" (go figure) that's pretty cool. I have one by a band called Us 3 that I dig when I'm in that kind of mood.

Drew
            Yeah, they were another great group while they lasted. They only had that one hit, but I think anybody that likes straight Jazz could get into that group...even if you don't like rap per se.

GB

Comment

They also had a smooth jazz instrumental version that got some time in rotation here for awhile.

Comment

Quoting Drew:

"Do you have any chains you can throw around your neck while you're singing...uh, rapping your song...er tune..er...music?"

-------------------------------------------

I wear not one, but multiple USB cables around my neck. Makes me look a little on the wild side, ya know. They electrify me and my audiences.

Quoting Drew:

"Have you thought about your new stage name? How 'bout "Rap Master Maier"?"

Hey, a little respect!!! I am:

Ruff Hoppie - Hip, Tie Die You
                Last edited by Craig Maier; 10-07-2006, 12:01 PM.
                "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Maier
                  I wear not one, but multiple USB cables around my neck. Makes me look a little on the wild side, ya know. They electrify me and my audiences.
                  Cool! I assume these are the glowing neon gamer cables!

Comment

Working...
                  X