No announcement yet.

DC7, Version 7.15 is Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"In the meantime, is there a way for us to get the new features available in 7.15 (especially the markers transfer features, since I was one of the people who brought up that feature in the first place)? Maybe the forensics version license should allow use to also install the non-forensics version (the straight DC7 version), since it's actually a subset of forensics anyway. - - - "

-----------

Please give us a call during normal business hours and we will do what we can do to provide you with DC7.15. The number is 973-316-9111.

Thanks

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Maier
      Yes - - - there will be a Beta Testing phase - - - not sure when it will begin - - - thinking that it shall commence in the next two months. We're still dealing with Alpha stage situations with it (meaning that it is incomplete and very buggy right now). Any volunteers?

Craig
      If you need another person for beta testing, I am available.... Since I was in the last beta group, I think I could be of some help....

Comment

Alpha-Beta testing

I'm ready to stir the pot, again. Why not just use the Beta forum that is already in place to inform the alpha/beta testers and distribute test code?
        "I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." Klaatu, The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)

Comment

Beta Testing

I'd be most happy to participate

Regards,

Ted
          "You earthlings are all fools, fools, fools, do you hear me ..." Plan 9 From Outer Space

Comment

Thanks for the offers to help out - - - you guys have done a great job in the past. I think that we shall use the same format as we did in the past in that it did work out well in terms of communications.

Stay Tuned

Craig
            "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

I'd love to do some more beta testing. V7 was a lot of fun.
              My avatar is Jiminy Cricket in honor of Cliff Edwards who did the voice over. Edwards was a man whose life often did not follow the principles put forth by the cricket.

Comment

Count me in, also. Looking forward to it!

Regards,

Bill

Comment

Working...
                X