No announcement yet.

Record Button only shows Basic Recording Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - I would just see if everything "sticks" for the next ten days. If it does, you are fine and I would not worry about it.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Sounds good to me!

Thanks guys everything seems to be working fine. I'm going to make a new post to praise everyone for the finest DC Live/Forensics v 7.5 ever!

Comment

Geebster: Instructions for Including Screen Shots in Posts

Well Geebster,

Don't let me down..... When are you going to show me how to reduce (or whatever I have to do), to include "Screen Shots" in my posts?

I am so excited about the ease of processing, with DC Live/Forensics v7.5; that, I thought I would give "blow-by-blow" instructions that show how high the EZ Impulse and EZ Clean filters can be pushed (this could not have been done before, without introducing artifacts!

Also, is it possible to include a before and after track; even if I have to attach a "Zip" file?

I tried to copy "Quote" your 10-27-2009 post, and I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Got'ta do it before I forget what I did.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ringmaster
          Well Geebster,

Don't let me down..... When are you going to show me how to reduce (or whatever I have to do), to include "Screen Shots" in my posts?

I am so excited about the ease of processing, with DC Live/Forensics v7.5; that, I thought I would give "blow-by-blow" instructions that show how high the EZ Impulse and EZ Clean filters can be pushed (this could not have been done before, without introducing artifacts!

Also, is it possible to include a before and after track; even if I have to attach a "Zip" file?

I tried to copy "Quote" your 10-27-2009 post, and I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Got'ta do it before I forget what I did.....

The thing that is important when you use the BB codes is that the image has to be hosted on a file server that supports direct linking; such as photobucket. Once you have uploaded your images to a file hosting service, you will be able to copy the direct-link url to the image you want to place in your message. Then, the BB code structure will work.

Here is a real simple guide I found showing you some of the more often used bb codes. Near the bottom of the web page is the tutorial on inserting images into a message.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/faq.php?mode=bbcode

If you have any problems, just post in this thread or PM me...

Comment

Thanks Geebster

I saw your suggestions on another post; however, I am not a computer guru; most of what I've learned, has been self taught.

I'm going to give your most recent suggestion a valid effort; they say it's good for older people to keep doing rather technical stuff to keep our brain in good condition. I'd rather not say that I have early onset dimentia; I call it "I get easily distracted"; that's why I go off on a tangent (on the computer), and forget what I started out to do! I tell my wife, it's a good thing we can still walk up and down the steps, because many times I have to go back up; place myself in the same space I was in, before I went down, and hope the thought strikes me. Then I go back downstairs, see the record cleaning machine and start cleaning records. We think it's hysterical!

Someday, you'll remember this....

I'll probably be back!

Comment

Originally posted by Ringmaster
              I saw your suggestions on another post; however, I am not a computer guru; most of what I've learned, has been self taught.

I'm going to give your most recent suggestion a valid effort; they say it's good for older people to keep doing rather technical stuff to keep our brain in good condition. I'd rather not say that I have early onset dimentia; I call it "I get easily distracted"; that's why I go off on a tangent (on the computer), and forget what I started out to do! I tell my wife, it's a good thing we can still walk up and down the steps, because many times I have to go back up; place myself in the same space I was in, before I went down, and hope the thought strikes me. Then I go back downstairs, see the record cleaning machine and start cleaning records. We think it's hysterical!

Someday, you'll remember this....

I'll probably be back!
              No problem...

and I'm no spring chicken either.....

Comment

Working...
              X