X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove DC files

Just upgraded to DC*.13
    Search of all disks shows 169 files starting with DC
    How do I remove ALL UN NEEDED files and previous versions DC7,DC8 ?
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 05-18-2019, 05:19 PM.

Hi Walter,

You can use the "Add or Remove" feature found under the Windows "Control Panel" to remove earlier versions of the software.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

I understand how to remove files. My question is which files other than programs can I safley remove from the 169 found in search?
      Last edited by Walter; 06-28-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I can not list each and every file that is used by the program. It needs all of them except for the ones that are removable by the Add or Remove feature. That is the only way that I can describe what is needed and what is not needed. Some files must remain in the registry to prevent software hacking.

Craig
        Last edited by Craig Maier; 01-08-2020, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Thanks for reply.ill start there.

Comment

It's always best to let the computer do the work.

Craig

Comment

nice post------------
              We offer self paced microsoft braindump web designing training for you! We have 650-251 tutorial and 642-566 guide covering Photoshop and other design applications so you will become expert.main site braindumps For more details about this product visit PMI and also see on The Johns Hopkins University ,best wishes.

Comment

Working...
              X