This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Flat Phono Preamp

We are proud to introduce a new Flat Phono Preamp which is designed to work in conjunction with the DCArt10.5 Software Virtual Phono Preamp:

.https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/produ...gory/hardware/

Here is a direct link to the .pdf of the DCP-47K-F Preamplifier Data Sheet:

http://www.diamondcut.com/Downloads/...ifications.pdf

Craig
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 02-28-2019, 10:47 AM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Question Craig,
    Will this preamp be available as a "B" model? I am slowly upgrading to a balanced system for my restorations and was wondering if a model would be available for our needs?

Comment

Does a "B" model mean that it would have balanced outputs (or something else)?

Craig

Comment

Yup, I'm looking for a balanced outputs to use with my ESI Julia card.

Comment

Ok - the outputs of the DCP-47K-F are single-ended. There are no plans to create a balanced output version of this product.

Thanks,

Craig

Comment

Hi DJ -

I do recall that we used to have a balanced output phono preamp block (I was the guy who designed it - but it was a long time ago). I believe it was called the CTP-2000. You needed two units, one for each channel - - - they were mono-block flat preamps. Perhaps you can find a pair of them on ebay or maybe put out the call for one on the classified section of this forum. Somebody probably has some of these out there.

Craig

keywords: CTP-2000 Balanced Output Flat phono preamp differential output flat preamplifier
            Last edited by Craig Maier; 08-30-2019, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Hi again, DJ,

Here is another lead which may yield a set of the CTP-2000 balanced output preamps. Contact Tracer and ask if they have any new old stock on them. Write an email to Jeff and ask about it. His email is jeffk@tacertek.com

Craig

Comment

Hi again, one more time, DJ

I was in error when I called out the DCP-2000 to have balanced outputs. That is not the correct model. The mono-block flat preamp with balanced outputs was the CTP-1000B. Two are required for stereo transfers. Sorry about that.

Craig

keywords: ctp-1000B, balanced output preamp
                differential output preamp

Comment

DCP-47K-F Specification Qualifications:

1. The published specifications for the DCP-47K-F flat phono preamplifier are 'typical' values

2. The published specifications for the DCP-47K-F flat phono preamplifier are 'Subject to Change without Notice'.

3. The 47 kOhm input termination resistance is a resistance value, not a complex impedance value.

Thanks,

Craig

Comment

Working...
                  X