DCArt10.62 is now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCArt10.62 is now available

DCArt10.62 is now available. It is a free update for those who own a license for the DCArt10.5x series of products. It is a heavily discounted upgrade for those who own earlier versions.

It can be found here:

https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/produ...n-tools-10-62/

Craig
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 05-08-2020, 12:38 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Group,

Couple of hints for those that are upgrading DCart10 that I learned (the hard way...)

1. First, using Windows Settings and then Apps, uninstall the old version you have of DCart10.
    2. Leave the DCart10 files that are in your Documents Windows folders alone. Do NOT remove them.
    3. Install the new DCart10 software.
    4. Check the Preferences settings on the new software as the sound and display settings may need to change.
    5. Your Tune Library should still be present.
    6. That's it. Your Old Multifilter and other user defined settings should have been "picked up" by the new code as some of them were in the DCart10 file in the documents folder.

The Serial Number and other "stuff" should still be present in the new code.

Marc

Comment

All good points - - -

Craig

Comment

The Springtime Special offer will end on Monday, June, 1st, 2020, so consider the Special offer soon. Download it (it's a fully functional demo) and test it out.

Craig
        Last edited by Craig Maier; 05-23-2020, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X