help moving to new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help moving to new computer

i have version 10.80 and need to move my licence to a new computer. i can't seem to find the registration details other than knowing the registered to, serial number and reg code. when i try to install on my new computer the serial number i have has 12 characters and the registratin requires 16 characters. also i am not sure if the name that is asked for is my actual name or my email address. I have upgrade and registration details from 8.5, 10 and 10.7. can you help move my licence

Hi - your license is for one user on up to two computers. So, it is pretty simple to load the software into your new computer. Print the help about page under the helpfile which has all your salient information. Then, download the demo version of DCArt10.8x found here:

https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/produ...n-tools-10-62/

Install it on your second machine. Then, use the information found on the help / about page that you printed and your new computer will register everything for you.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

thank you Craig, i have had success

Comment

Good to hear.

Craig
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
        X