Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is RCA trying to ruin your precious vinyl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm - if we called our stuff "Discwasher" then we would be adding our some of own stuff from a previous batch to our new stuff in exponentially decreasing concentrations. We would still have to "seed" or initialize the process with someone elses "Discwasher" fluid, so I say that we at least start out with Dishwasher fluid. (Somehow, this methodology reminds me of the field of Homeopathic medicine.)

Does that make any sense to anyone else other than myself?
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

LP cleaner

I understand where you're going with that, but you'll be dealing with Recoton Corp. about the name.

Meanwhile, you didn't answer my question: discwasher or dishwasher;
      or was that a round-a-bout way of saying you used the aforementioned branded record care solution?
      Last edited by TimG; 01-19-2006, 07:17 PM. Reason: Just because I can
      "I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." Klaatu, The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)

Comment

The formulation that I proposed uses "Dishwasher" fluid.

Comment

Squeaky clean LP

You have a recommendation on type or brand?
          "I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." Klaatu, The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)

Comment

We recommend Cascade brand Dishwasher Detergent since I just had my stock broker purchase some of their (Procter & Gamble) shares. And - - - it comes with the Good Houskeeping Promise! No other brand should even be considered!

Thanks ~

Last edited by Craig Maier; 01-19-2006, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X