Special Summer Sale - Steep Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Summer Sale - Steep Discounts

Diamond Cut Productions 2021 Summer Specials!

Diamond Cut Productions, Inc. is offering a Summer Vacation Season special sale with new extra low pricing and product bundles. Our Summertime Special includes discounted prices up to 50% off. We have also released new versions of our software with great new features. This Special pricing will be available thruAugust 21, 2021.
    • Latest Forensics Version DCForensics10.75:
      • Upgrade: $375.00 (down from $749.00 normally) 50% off
      • New: $749.00 (down from $1,499.00 normally) 50% off
    • Latest Version DCArt10.75:
      • Upgrade: $49.00 (down from $69.00 normally) 29% off
      • New: $79.00 (down from $99.00 normally) 20% off
    • DCArt10.75 – Flat Preamplifier Bundles (software plus Rek-O-Kut Ultra Preamp)
      • Upgrade: $148.00 (down from $178.00 normally) 17% off
      • New: $178.00 (down from $228.00 normally) 22% off
    • DCArt10.75 – Music Restoration Handbook Bundle
      • Upgrade $80 (down from $98.95 normally) 20% off
      • New $110 (down from $128.95 normally) 15% off
    • Customers with active support contracts are eligible for a free update to DCForensics10.75
    • Customers who have DCArt10.7x versions are eligible for a free updated to DCArt10.75.

Have an enjoyable & safe summer!

Your friends at Diamond Cut Productions, Inc.

To read the newsletter online you can visit this link: Diamond Cut Productions 2021 Summer Specials!
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

I've got DCArt 10.71 (registered and authorized version); what do I need to do to get to 10.75?
    John

Comment

Here is the procedure. Uninstall DCArt7.1. Then, follow this link and download and install the demo version found here:https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/produ...n-tools-10-62/

That's it. Your serial and registration will be preserved via this process.

Craig

Comment

Thank you, Craig! I'll do that and looking forward to using the new version.
        John

Comment

Let us know if you like it. Note the new demo song (Aircheck 1933 demo). There is a multifilter preset that will clean that up with one click. It is Les Paul's first recording made by his mother on their home RCA pre-grooved record-recorder. Les was in St Louis in studio with his side kick at that time and that went out live on the air. His ma captured it in Wisconsin several hundred miles away. Interesting. Also, note that the overtone and subharmonic synthesizers have sharp cutoff modes and that the make waves generators have many new features (under the edit menu).
          Last edited by Craig Maier; 10-06-2021, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I will try the new features, but just in my day-to-day use (and for me, this is a product I use daily), I really like the new color contrasts and maybe because it's new, don't know, but it seems to run peppier to me. I'm liking it a lot so far.
            John

Comment

It could be running peppier since a new compiler was used for these new builds.

Craig

Comment

Working...
              X